[squid-users] Blocking fragmented file download with SQUID, is it possible?

From: Gabriel M. Mizrahi <gmizrahi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 08:46:58 +0200

Hi Folks,

Is it possible to block my users from using programs such as download
accelerator, FlashGet, Getright, etc?

I only wish to prevent them from downloading files in fragments; I don't
care if only one session is open.
I guess something has to be done with the protocol (make it to not
support resume?)
I wish to do that for both FTP & HTTP; any suggestions (maybe can be
done with DansGuardian?)

Thanks for your help,

Gabriel.

This mail was sent via PineApp.com