[squid-users] Negative Byte Hit Ratio Caused by iCAP

From: Snowy <xuefeng_dongmei@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 10:04:10 +0800

Hi, Henrik,

It turns out that the bad negative byte hit ratio is due to the iCAP patch I
have applied to Squid2.5-STABLE1. After disabling the iCAP module during the
configuration and compilation, the byte hit ratio is normal now. However, it
is still surprising because I did not enable iCAP in squid.conf when the
iCAP module is included, but it gives abnormal byte hit ratio. Any idea
about the iCAP patch for Squid? Why it affects Squid in this way?

Regards.

Snowy