[squid-users] Multiple Host in Accelerator Mode

From: <mmckenzie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:27:06 -0500

I have a squid server running in accelerator mode with just one host.

I want to put all of our serves in the proxy so all of our servers look
like one server.

Can I do this and how??

Thanks in advance.

Mitchell S. McKenzie
Intern Programmer Analyst
Learning Environment & Internet Services
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Phone: 402-559-9306
Cell Phone: 402-708-1493

University of Nebraska Medical Center E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer :
The information in this e-mail is privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake please delete it and
immediately contact the sender.