[squid-users] Seperating request by type

From: Rully Budisatya <brumilist@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 13:35:10 +0700

Hi,

I have two squid proxy, let's say they're squid1 and squid2. All the users
only access one proxy server which is squid1.

I want to seperate the traffic depending on the type of document. I want all
request which is text/html (not image or binary) always go direct without
exception. And I want the rest which is not text to always go to the parent
proxy which is squid2.

How can I do this ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.