[squid-users] Configuring multiple network card

From: Mathew Thomas <mathew.thomas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:52:53 +1000

Hi,

I am setting up a couple super squid proxy servers for the University. My servers have got multiple network cards. All the faculty proxy servers will use my proxy as the parent, and then my proxy server will fetch the pages from internet for the faculty proxy servers. There is no direct fetching for the end-users in the super proxy. End-users have to go via the faculty proxies.

How can I configure the squid and network-card so that one netwok card will be used for talking to the faculty proxy servers and another card for fetching the pages from internet? I believe, this way things might be little faster.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Mathew