RE: [squid-users] Configuring multiple network card

From: Tony Melia (DMS) <Tony.Melia@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:31:21 +1000

Just have default gateway of NIC1 as normal (ip = 192.168.0.1) which will
get the pages from internet, then add second nic and change the listen
addresses to the IP of new NIC2, i.e listen on port 192.168.0.2:8080.
Suggest you 'team' multiple NICS together as the listening NIC, compaq/Intel
have such cards, and the cards are seen as 1 fat pipe if switch is
configured properly.

Regards,
TOny