Re: [squid-users] Problems with the ncsa_auth

From: aqil <aqil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:35:17 +0700

Pada 08-Aug-2003, Antonio Lopez Mercader menulis:
> Hello,
> I supose it might be a problem related with the password file, but can't
> guess what. All paths seem to be correct.

Try manually your authentication program :
#auth_param basic program /usr/lib/squid/ncsa_auth /etc/squid/squid_passwd

Try some couples of examples. If it returns OK then it should be fine.
But if you got ERR instead of OK, I recommend you to check your
squid_passwd file

user1 goodpassword
OK

user1 badpassword