Re: [squid-users] Problems with the ncsa_auth

From: Antonio Lopez Mercader <alopezme@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:56:31 +0200

Ok, this was the problem. Creating/adding users with the d flag works. I
wont touch anything else =)

Lets try with chpasswd now (http://web.onda.com.br/orso/chpasswd.html).
After installing it, whats the URL of the cgi?
Lets supose my hostname is pepe.emp.com and the cgi is installed in
/usr/local/etc/httpd/cgi-bin

Merci beaucoup ;-)