[squid-users] deny_info and http_reply_access

From: Joshua Brindle <JBrindle@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:19:27 -0500

after trying to use deny_info with my http_reply_access
acl and being unsuccessful i searched the web and found
that others had that problem and that it was a known limitation.

My question is, what kind of limitation is it? one where the code
just hasn't been written or is it a design limitation? (in squid-3)

if it's the former i'll take a shot at writing it, i'd like to know
before
i waste a lot of time though.. Thanks

Joshua Brindle
UNIX Administrator