[squid-users] Authentication

From: <sebastiand@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:07:20 -0300

Hi. Im trying to build a proxy with a Red Hat 8.0 and Squid 2.4.STABLE7-4.
The cache proxy is working properly, but i cant solve the authentication
question. I've checked the documentation but i still have some doubts. if
i only want the users on my lan (Windows 98 and 2000, IE 6.0) to authenticate
to a users list in the linux proxy, which is the authentication program
that i ve to use? I tried to do it with NCSA, but it didnt worked
(Is it supposed to??).
I want my users to have to log once they open the browser, am i clear?
thanks in advance
Sebastian Davancens

--------
E-mail y acceso a Internet UltraVeloz totalmente GRATIS en Buenos Aires,
Rosario, Cordoba, Mendoza, La Plata y Pilar
http://www.Argentina.com
Nro. de acceso 5078-5000 Usuario: Argentina Password: Argentina

--
Obtenga gratis su cuenta @Argentina.com con AntiVirus,
20mb de espacio y acceso libre UltraVeloz en 24 ciudades