Re: [squid-users] How to cycle thru a pool of IPs for outgoing traffic?

From: Andre Tomás <andretomas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:21:04 -0700 (PDT)

> knowing why you want to do this would go along way towards understanding
>what you're trying to do... I suspect that it won't be squid where you do

I need to diversify outgoing IPs in order to automate data entry into a badly
written web application that binds sessions to IPs. I have a macro written that
fills out web forms but the target application doesn't treat data properly since
it comes in one session.

I am running Squid 2.5 stable on RH 9.0.

I couldn't locate the mentioned Squid patch that'd help me accomplish this task
either...