[squid-users] How to cycle thru a pool of IPs for outgoing traffic?

From: Andre Tomás <andretomas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:47:22 -0700 (PDT)

I have Squid running on a machine that has a class C network bound to it. I'd like Squid to randomly cycle thru the whole range of IPs for outgoing traffic. I found how to route traffic based on ACL but that's not exactly what I need. I simply need to randomly select an address out of a pool and use it for a particular session. Someone please guide me to the proper doc.

Thanks!