[squid-users] Transparent in front of authenticator

From: Simon Bryan <sbryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:51:33 +1000 (EST)

Hi all,
I have a number of LTSP clients running, I want to allow some of them access to the
web but block access from some others. Unfortunatley Squid sees them all as coming
from the LTSP server IP.
Can I run another copy of squid on the LTSP server in front of the main one? The
main one is doing ntlm authentication. If so can the first squid be a transparent
one?

Simon Bryan
IT Manager
OLMC Parramatta