[squid-users] Re: custom error messages

From: Norman Zhang <nzhang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:49:50 -0700

> > But now I'm getting 2 signatures (the one I just created +
> > default). May I ask how do I fix this?
>
> Did you read the section in the FAQ explaining when the default
> signature is added?

Do you mean this?
"The Squid default signature is added automatically unless %s or %S is used
in the error page. To change the signature you must manually append the
signature to each error page."

I did put a %S in the address, but still received the default signature.

<hr noshade size="1px">
<address>Generated %t by %S</address>

Regards,
Norman