RE: [squid-users] bungling my squid.conf for front-end-https=on, OWA

From: David Gibson <dgibson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:54:35 -0400

Looks like squid doesn't like the virtual port in this version.

[root@cpaproxy root]# squid -k reconfigure
FATAL: Bungled squid.conf line 2061: httpd_accel_port virtual
Squid Cache (Version 2.5.STABLE3): Terminated abnormally.

Also, if this is true:

>> when I add the cache_peer line, all proxy requests start going to
>> the ip address of the cache_peer server, no matter what the host
>> name is in the redirector...

>Yes, this is how it is supposed to work when using cache_peer.

Can you still have squid redirect to more than one server? If so, how?

Is there a cache_peer virtual?

Thanx again,

David