RE: [squid-users] Reverse proxy problem

From: Niti Lohwithee <nitil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:58:19 +0700

Dear ALL.

        Additional information, when I access the web access the webmail
. The messages.log display that WARNING: Forwarding loop detected for:
GET / HTTP/1.0^M Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg,
image/pjpeg, appli
cation/vnd.ms-excel, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, ...............

        And no have any error in error.log.

        I 'm sure that I don't run web server on reverse proxy.

Any reccomment

Regards