[squid-users] Help with user authentication and user rights

From: D Horn <duvan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 07:53:00 +0200 (SAST)

Hi, I am faced with this problem.
I have to setup a proxy server, I am using squid that came with Red Hat 9,
to allow 100 users to access the internet. I have an ASDL line and need to
restrict each user to download only a certain amount of mb per month and
if the limit is reached his account must be stopped until the new month.
Each
user also needs to login before they can use the internet. The users Pc's
are windows machines. I would like to know if it is possible with squid or
are there other programs that can help me do this.
Your help would be great.
Duvan.