[squid-users] Squid Report Issue

From: <Jim_Brouse/PYT@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:51:01 -0700

Currently, I am having a problem I can not resolve at this point though. I
have tried looking everywhere
for information on this particular squid report issue. I am using SARG for
these reports.

I do not always get these errors.

There is a cron job every night and sometimes I get reports that list about
7000 userid's.

We have less than 500 users that have Internet access and the data for all
of the
500 users is not in report with the 7000 users which do not show correct ip
addresses they are just a set of zeros
here is an example of one of the userids "000000000000007" normally it is
an IP address that makes in the userid field.

Jim