RE: [squid-users] problems with the ACL

From: Adam Aube <aaube@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:20:17 -0400

> my IPs directions are within the files ".txt" an one IP by
> line, and ips consejo and rosarito they in first line, What
> it is the problem?

When Squid goes through the http_access parameters, it allows
or denies access based on the first http_access line that
matches.

So if you are testing the time restrictions from a machine in
the consejo or rosarito acls (192.168.0.1-5,96), the time
restrictions will not work because the order of your
http_access lines allows access from those machines before
Squid ever checks the time acls.

What is the IP address of the machine you are testing from?

Adam