[squid-users] problems with the ACL

From: Ing. Rafhael Almeida <ralmeida@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:11:02 -0500

my IPs directions are within the files ".txt" an one IP by line, and ips
consejo and rosarito they in first line, What it is the problem?

Thnz

*******
> I have proven the following configuration,
>> acl morning time MTWHF 10:00-12:00
> but the users continue sailing without restriction some, can help me
> please

Something else to check: if you use Squid from any machine matched
by the consejo or rosarito acls, then Squid will match and allow
the connection before it ever gets to the time acls.

Remember that the first rule in http_access that matches will be
applied; other rules will not be checked.

What is the IP address you are testing from?

Adam

******
Greetings, the following is the configuration of my squid.conf, but the
restrictions per hours do not work, can help me please of urgency.

*************
acl localhost src 127.0.0.1/32
acl consejo src 192.168.0.1-192.168.0.5/255.255.255.0
acl rosarito src 192.168.0.96/32
acl bloquear urlpath_regex -i \.exe$ \.mp3$ \.wav$ \.zip$ \.pps$ \.mpg$
\.rar$
acl bloquear1 url_regex "/home/admin/porno.txt"
acl manana src "/home/admin/ipsmanana.txt"
acl morning time M T W H F 10:00-12:00
acl tarde src "/home/admin/ipstarde.txt"
acl afternon time M T W H F 14:00-16:00
acl tododia src "/home/admin/ipstododia.txt"
acl everyday time M T W H F 07:56-18:15
acl especiales src "/home/admin/ipsespeciales.txt"
acl especial time M T W H F 10:03-18:00
acl manager proto cache_object
acl SSL_ports port 443 563
acl Safe_ports port 80