RE: [squid-users] problems with the ACL

From: Adam Aube <aaube@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 21:54:29 -0400

> I have proven the following configuration,
>> acl morning time MTWHF 10:00-12:00
> but the users continue sailing without restriction some, can help me
> please

Something else to check: if you use Squid from any machine matched
by the consejo or rosarito acls, then Squid will match and allow
the connection before it ever gets to the time acls.

Remember that the first rule in http_access that matches will be
applied; other rules will not be checked.

What is the IP address you are testing from?

Adam