Re: [squid-users] blocking yahoo messenger?

From: Louie Miranda <louie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:59:12 +0800

I got the solution..

-- (web messenger)
acl banymd dstdomain messenger.yahoo.com
acl banymi dst 216.109.116.176
acl banymi dst 216.109.116.177
acl banymi dst 216.136.232.153
acl banymi dst 66.163.172.51

http_access banymi deny

--
for yahoo program client i think it access http.messenger.yahoo.com
just do check the reverse block for http.messenger.yahoo.com