[squid-users] cache_peer help.

From: Raza, Aun <RRaza@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:00:43 +0400

the parent cache for our domain is with the ISP, so I have added the
cache_peer domain parent line with the no-query default options. with the
never_direct all statement.

now i want to cache stuff for our intranet as well, for web servers that
might be sitting in other countries, over slow links... how would i
configure it so that for the *fooworld.foo.com domain it goes directly to
them, and caches them as well.

help would be much appreciated - pretty much new to squid.
-aun.