[squid-users]

From: Ward, John (GroupWare) <john@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 09:43:14 +0200

Hi,

I'd like to know if the current versions of squid support CVP ( for external virus scanners ) or ICAP ( for content filtering).

If not, how would you suggest it be implemented as we'd like to implement delay pools and certain content filters/scanners placed before the squid
cache will break the ability to keep the users ip address for the delay pools. A product placed after the squid cache will break ones ability to
control the bandwidth used.

Thank-you

John

NOTICE:

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copy or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient, is prohibited.

If you received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter delete the
material from any computer.

The New Africa Capital Group, its subsidiaries or associates do not
accept liability for any personal views expressed in this message.