[squid-users] corruption symptom

From: Joshua Brindle <JBrindle@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 18:20:36 -0500

Ok, after looking at LOTS of logs and tcpdumps of the traffic
i finally figured out that when pages or images are broken there
is an extra crlf after the headers. this only happens when using
a cache peer, and happened with both dansguardian and tinyproxy
as the cache peer. I'm using these cache peer options:
allow-miss default no-digest no-netdb-exchange no-query name=localhost

Since this does not happen when squid is run standalone it seems
that the offending code is in the peer area, but I can't find anything
that would add a crlf anywhere except client_side.. any help/pointers/
realizations? Thank you very much..

Joshua Brindle
UNIX Administrator
Southern Nazarene University