[squid-users] no proxy browser settings

From: <geeta@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 11:07:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I haved blocked audio and vedio sites by having a file
with all sorts of extensions like (\.rm , \.ram) etc.
Now the problem is one my user has her yahoo login as xxx.rm
and because of this she is unable to login and stopped by proxy.

Now i tried giving yahoo.com in "No proxy for" settings
in netscape browser and it is not working (again stopped
by squid ; tried clearing cache etc..)

Can anybody help me in solving this problem.

I want her browser to by pass proxy only for yahoo.com.

or can anything be done so that her login with .rm extension
is not stopped by proxy.

thanks

Geetha Thanu
Technical Officer