Re: [squid-users] cache_peer SSL config help

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:31:23 +0200

On Wednesday 10 September 2003 19.23, Jerry_Harbour@roundrockisd.org
wrote:

> Note I also have the https_port configured with the same cert and
> key files. Is this correct?

You probably should not have any certificates specified in the
cache_peer.

> I have tried several different options with the same results:
> invalid URL messages from my client.

You are probably missing the httpd_accel_* directives..

Also remember to use never_direct to make Squid use the cache_peer.

This setup is considerably easier in Squid-3. Squid-2.5 misses some of
the reverse proxy glue to bring it all together in a nice manner.