Re: [squid-users] unable to use squid over vpn

From: Adam Aube <aaube@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 23:09:33 -0400

Not to ignore your question, but would you happen to know why a server
identifying itself as geomail.geoinformex.com sent me multiple copies of
several old messages with [Scanned] appended to the subject?

By the bounces I received, I can also tell that this same server tried to send
many of these same messages to the Squid list with my email address on them,
but they bounced because they were sent in HTML format.

Adam