Re: [squid-users] transparent proxy problem again[Scanned]

From: Payal Rathod <payal-squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 03:35:52 +0000

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 10:38:39AM +0800, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> On Thursday 31 July 2003 16.00, Payal Rathod wrote:

[...]

Don't you think we are little late for the reply :)
Anyway, I think you had replied that time only. And I am receving
strange bounce s saying that squid list has rejected my mail because of
html in them. I diddn't send a mail for few weeks and the mail appears
to have orginating from some MS mailer which I never use.

:)
-Payal

--
For GNU/Linux Success Stories and Articles visit:
          http://payal.staticky.com