Re: [squid-users] transparent proxy problem again[Scanned]

From: cc <cc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:12:55 +0800

Payal Rathod wrote:
> [...]
>
> Don't you think we are little late for the reply :)
> Anyway, I think you had replied that time only. And I am receving
> strange bounce s saying that squid list has rejected my mail because of
> html in them. I diddn't send a mail for few weeks and the mail appears
> to have orginating from some MS mailer which I never use.

I'm having the same issue as well. The original message I posted
and Henrik replied to it a while back (a couple of weeks ago?).
I checked my mail today and got about 10 bounces. I looked at
the message and noticed that it was from a Microsoft MIMEOLE
and I don't een use an MS mailer either.

Can someone clarify this issue? I hope I haven't goofed up
somewhere.