Re: [squid-users] WCCP-Hotmail-Yahoo...

From: Marc Elsen <marc.elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:43:50 +0200

Valton Hashani wrote:

> Hi all,
> Can you help me in this one, please.
> I cannot enter mail.yahoo.com and hotmail.com (inbox). Squid box is working
> as transparent proxy using WCCP with Cisco 7200 router.
> I have read almost all emails that are in mailing list which have to do with
> this problem but I haven't found anything for transparent proxy which is
> configured to run with WCCP. I believe you have experienced this problem.
> Thank you in advance.
> Valton

 Does it work, when the browser is set to use the squid directly,
 via proxy conf ?

 If so , you may want to opt for not using trans. proxying.

 Some services (webserver), check whether subsequent https connections
 are the coming from the same origin as the original http access.

 There's no solution, other then not to use transp. proxing in this
case.

 M.

--
 'Love is truth without any future.