Re: [squid-users] Squid Error

From: ads squid <adssquid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 08:39:51 -0700 (PDT)

Is it possible to use squid 2.5 STABLE3 as transperent
proxy, with ncsa authentication, without accelerator.
Since I want to use squid as a cache server and
bandwidth management for LAN only. I am not going to
use squid cache for internet (outside) web server.
If possible please tell me what configuration changes
are required to make squid tarnsperent proxy and ncsa
authentication without accelerator mode.
If so I can as well use 2.5 version.
Thanks