Re: [squid-users] Squid Error

From: ads squid <adssquid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:33:59 -0700 (PDT)

I am sorry, I am at fault. Even after going through
FAQ I asked this question.
As you said it is technically not possible then how
come you say with Squid 3.0 it could be done.
I am just checking the possibility because it is not
possible for me to go to each LAN user and change
browser setting therefore looking for some
alternative.
Once again Soryy for trouble.
Thanks