RE: [squid-users] different user , different access ..possible ?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 16 Sep 2003 11:44:25 +0200

tis 2003-09-16 klockan 11.28 skrev Raja R:
> Hi Henrik,
> Thanks for your reply.
> Is it possible in squid-2.5 stable 1 also?

Should work if you are using basic authentication I think, but I
seriously recommend upgrading to 2.5.STABLE4.

There was many issues with using proxy_auth outside of http_access in
earlier Squid-2.5 versions, and many other bugs which also makes it
worth upgrading. For a full list of reasons to upgrade see
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.5/bugs/

Please consult the Squid FAQ and other available documentation before