[squid-users] different user , different access ..possible ?

From: Raja R <r.raja@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:34:28 +0530

Hi all,
I have ncsa authentication on squid-2.5 stable1 with a single passwd file
for the users.
My query is :
Is it possible to allow different user different types of access ?

like allow user A a max download size of 50 MB , allow User B only 10 MB .
Both are in the same passwd file. I read it is possible in stable 2
onwards..

Can someone define me the acls for this to be done in squid.conf file ?

Thanks and Regards,
Raja.