[squid-users] Timeout

From: Anania, Chris <Chris.Anania@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:24:58 -0700

I receive the following error when navigating to several urls. When I enter these urls in the proxy exceptions of my browser, they work just fine. Any way to get these to work through the proxy?

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The following error was encountered:
* Connection Failed
The system returned:
    (60) Operation timed out
The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Generated Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:31:52 GMT by firewall.ch-hq.com (Squid/2.2.STABLE5 <http://squid.nlanr.net/Squid/>)

Christopher M. Anania
Cole Haan - Sr. Systems Support Technician
(207) 846-2739