[squid-users] User Authentication, Squid 2.4.6

From: Andrew Neillans <andy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:06:13 +0100

Hi all,

Anyone know of a good resource on how to configure squid to authenticate
users for web access?

I know i need to add relevant acl lines to the squid.conf and create a
password file, but I am not sure how to go about starting.
The setup is to simply authenticate and track 8 users on the web.

If anyone can help or give me a few pointers, I would be most grateful!

Andy