[squid-users] Plz help - Connection closing - why?

From: Deepa D <deepndharma@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:41:16 +0100 (BST)

Hi All,
    I am working with the latest squid-2.5.STABLE4.It
has been configured to disable cache.The browser has
not been configured to use the proxy.
    The first time a request comes to the proxy , it
goes through correctly - if it needs to be redirected
, even that happens.But the subsequent times , "the
page cannot be displayed" page gets displayed.
    Using the squid -k debug , I notice the following
in the cache.log.
    In the first case -
    After getting a HTTP HDR REPLY(200 OK) , there is
a Connection: Keep-Alive msg followed by
creating entry ... near: 'Connection:Keep-Alive'
    But the subsequent times I get HTTP HDR REPLY(200
OK) for the same site with Connection:close.And later
a clientBuildReplyHeader: can't keep-alive, unknown
body size.

   Kindly tell me why this is happening and what
should be done to solve the problem.

   Regards and TIA,
      Deepa

Go to http://yahoo.shaadi.com