Re: [squid-users] Plz help - Connection closing - why?

From: Deepa D <deepndharma@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:29:55 +0100 (BST)

Hi,
   I feel the following is happening as the browser is
closing much before the proxy can send back a
response.There is an intermediate program that is
trapping the requests from the browser and redirecting
them to the proxy.I tried sending a 100 Continue
message from the intermediate program , but it doesn't
work.I am working with IE 5.5 browser.
   Please tell me how I can make the browser wait to
receive the response from the proxy.
   Regards and TIA,
       Deepa

 --- Deepa D <deepndharma@yahoo.co.in> wrote: > Hi