Re: [squid-users] Squid 2.5 - Received Segment Violation...dying

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:07:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Daniel Lim wrote:

> I am using Squid Version 2.5.STABLE1 running on Redhat 7.2 kernel
> 2.4.9-34
> In the cache.log file there are intermittent occurrences of FATA
> messages like this..
>
> FATAL: Received Segment Violation...dying.
> 2003/09/18 13:20:55| storeDirWriteCleanLogs: Starting...

Then your first action should be to upgrade to 2.5.STABLE4 to make sure
this is not one of the bugs already corrected.

If that does not help file a bug report in our bug reporting tool.
Remember to read the Squid FAQ section on how to file a bug report as this
contains vital information on what the report needs to include to make it
possible for the developers to find the cause of the problem.

Did you find http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.5/bugs/?