[squid-users] Problem with Proxy port 80

From: <mpolat@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:18:03 +0200 (CEST)

Hallo

We have the following problem with our configuration that has a proxy Squid 2.5 on port 80:

We installed an Wireless Accesspoint from Orinoco 2500 with Firmware 1.0.3
On the Network ist a Proxy installed such: proxy.xxxxx.ch Port: 80
The User Verfication follows with RADIUS. It works.

Other ports sucht 2082 or any HTTPS connection work fine.

Every Link within INTRANET works.

Only when we try to surf on ITERNET (http://www.google.com) then it does not work.

The proxy setting on Client (MS Internet Explorer) is enabled.

Could you please let us know where is the problem with the setting or if you could tell me where can I find the related information?

With best regards

M. Polat