Re: [squid-users] assertion failed "mem->inmem_hi == 0"

From: Wei Keong <chooweikeong@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:45:59 +0800 (Malay Peninsula Standard Time)

Hi,

I encounter the same error while testing icap to anti-virus-scan-server on
squid-2.5S4.

assertion failed: errorpage.c:292: "mem->inmem_hi == 0"

I notice that this error will only happen when a virus is found.

Is this a squid bug or problem with icap? Did you manage to resolve this
problem?

Thanks,
Wei Keong