Re: [squid-users] Block site with a specific word in the entire url

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:18:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, Soccal Andrea wrote:

> I want block the site with a SPECIFIC words in the url ...for example:

You can use url_regex for this, but you must be careful to tell it that it
is words you want to block.

If using GNU regex or Linux (or any regex library derived from the GNU
regex or compatible library) then you can use url_regex patterns like
\bfuck\b to match the word "fuck". (\b matches a boundary between what
looks like two words)

> With -i option ??what's the mean of -i option ??

case-insensitive, A == a