[squid-users] squid dual authentication

From: Abdul Khader <abdulkhader7862003@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 06:26:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I have created the acl to allow one user say edp to
access
one site www.hotmail.com and deny all others whatever
it is (porno or normal all are restricted)
One user I want to create say abc to whom I will
restrict porno and allow all others.
One group is those having allowed all.

My requirement is as follows
1. First users should authenticate through squid then
2. It should allow and disallow sites as per ip
restrictions which I have already created in
squid.conf
I hope this clarify my query.
A sample configuration example would be heighly
appreciated.

regds
Abdul Khader