[squid-users] Windows Media and Ntlm Auth with winbind

From: Joao Coutinho <jocoutinho@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:27:29 +0000

Hi all,
I'm using Squid 2.5 stable 3, samba 2.8a. Ntlm auth is working fine, but
when people try to listen any Windows Media Audio(streaming), a Login,
password and domain Popup comes up.
Below is part of my squid.conf. Members of NT Domain Group "SquidCache"
(acl norestriction) don't have this problem.
Please, help me. Thanks in advance, Joao

acl PURGE method purge
acl asf urlpath_regex \.asf$
acl mp3 urlpath_regex \.mp3$
acl mpg urlpath_regex \.mpg$
acl mpeg urlpath_regex \.mpeg$
acl ram urlpath_regex \.ram$
acl wma urlpath_regex \.wma$
acl rm urlpath_regex \.rm$

acl localnegados src "/usr/local/squid/etc/ipnegados"
acl proibido dstdomain "/usr/local/squid/etc/negados"
acl porn url_regex "/usr/local/squid/etc/blocklist"
acl allowlist url_regex "/usr/local/squid/etc/allowlist"
acl sitescomsenha url_regex "/usr/local/squid/etc/sitescomsenha"

external_acl_type NT_global_group %LOGIN /usr/local/squid/libexec/wb_group
acl norestriction external NT_global_group SquidCache
acl liberaSitescomsenha external NT_global_group SitescomSenha

acl geral proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access allow norestriction
http_access deny localnegados
http_access deny porn !allowlisthttp_access deny mpg
http_access deny mp3
http_access deny mpeg
http_access deny ram
http_access deny rm
http_access deny wma
http_access deny proibido !allowlist
http_access allow localhost
http_access allow liberaSitescomsenha
http_access deny sitescomsenha
http_access allow geral
# And finally deny all other access to this proxy
http_access deny all
http_access allow purge localhost
http_access deny purge
http_access deny asf

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online.
http://messenger.msn.com.br