[squid-users] Squid2.5 config problem on W2KServer

From: Vivek Kulkarni <vivekkulks@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:32:58 +0000

I'm trying to setup squid 2.5 on win2k server box.
This box has 2 NIC cards, one internal & other going to internet.

The error I get is ' could not determine fully qualified hostname'.
In my config file I've visible_hostname set to the local machine's hostname.
I even tried setting the internale IP as visible_hostnem but no luck.

Can someone please tell me what am I missing?

Thanks,

Vivek

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
patented spam protection and more. Sign up now!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa