[squid-users] Media defect?

From: Awie <awie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 00:25:00 +0800

All,

I have been in problem of Squid since few weeks ago. The program suddenly
went slowdown till could not able to serve the request. Then I tried to use
another machine (same model and capacity), setting the Linux (2.4.20)
configuration and parameter to the basic (default) setting.

The only possibility is only defected media (CD ROM) or corrupted source
file. However, it should be an error when I extracted and compile if the
source file became corrupted.

Just to make sure, is it any experience about media defect or corrupted
source seems OK on compiling but unstable to run?

Thanks for your help. Your answer is very appreciated

Thx & Rgds,

Awie