RE: [squid-users] WCCP help

From: John Hally <JHally@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:27:25 -0400

yup,

that shows that it knows about the cache device and that its redirecting
packets, so the router config looks ok. It feels like I'm dealing with an
acl or something in the squid.conf file and the redirects are getting
denied.

I'm not sure where the problem lies, but with WCCP disabled I can point my
browser at the squid cache, get results and see entries in the cache logs.
I can also simply not proxy and get results, but if I turn on WCCP, the
browser spins, and then gets 'connection refused' msgs.

Does anyone who has WCCP working feel like donating a sample squid.conf file
for me to compare to?

thanks