Re: [squid-users] Bann List for WebMail Servers

From: jacques.van.der.merwe <scarab@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:57:45 +0200

checkout http://www.squidguard.org
they have a "blacklist" for download. it's pretty current. i use it for my installation.

good luck

--
                       __
        _ _ _..__.|_  /  \_|_.__.._  _    o_|_ _|_   _ _  _  _.
       _>(_(_||(_||_)| (|/ |_|(_|| |_>\/\/| |_(_| |o(_(_)o/_(_|
                      \__
  Jacques van der Merwe - NetEng/SysAdmin - Prism Transwitch Services
(o)+27-21-6800100 (d)+27-21-6800133 (f)+27-21-6869221 (c)+72-82-573-7285
NOTICE :  this electronic mail and any attachments ("message") contains
privileged information intended only for the addressee(s) use.  If you
are not the/an intended recipient, you may not disclose, review,
disseminate, retransmit, copy, use or take action in reliance upon or
otherwise deal with or publish this message, which is subject to
copyright ("Use").  You may not use this message for anything other than
the purpose for which it is intended.  If you have received this message
in error, you are required to notify the writer and delete it. Prism
Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries ("Prism") accepts no liability
whatsoever as a result of any losses arising from persons placing
reliance on any information contained in this message or and Use
thereof.  The views expressed in this message are those of the
individual transmitting it, unless they are expressly stated to be those
of Prism.  It is the recipient's obligation to scan this message and
ensure that it contains no viruses or other malicious programs and the
recipient is warned that, notwithstanding reasonable checks performed by
Prism, viruses and harmful programs may be contained in this message and
Prism accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or liability
of any nature, whether direct or indirect, resulting from the recipient
accessing or Using this message or any files attached to it.