Re: [squid-users] xmalloc and out of memory errors in messages log

From: Tay Teck Wee <wolfpacks01@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 13:56:29 +0800 (CST)

Hi Henrik,

I've recompiled the kernel (linux-2.4.22) using a
memory model for 1-4 GB physical ram. But the messages
still displays the same errors every 10 minutes. 8-(

BTW, my squid process size from top is typically from
500 to 900M(value under the SIZE column).

This is my initial message:
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200309/0886.html

Pls help again. Thanks.

--